We thought we’d take a look around and find some of the many reasons why people love to live in Tennessee. Here are some of the most-agreed-upon answers:
- One of the best Tennessee meals you can make is by combining an RC Cola and a Moon Pie.
- Dollywood’s cinnamon bread is one of the best baked goods in the universe.
- Country music was actually born in the city of Bristol, not Nashville.
- University of Tennessee and Virginia Tech’s battle at Bristol will smash all NCAA football attendance records.
- Gatlinburg is great, especially at Christmas.
- Some of the best little churches are situated in some of the tiniest “hollers” throughout the back country of the state.
- Mountain Dew was created here.
- Rock City is a delight for the whole family. Ruby Falls and the Incline Railroad are also great fun.
- Pancakes are wonderful in any of the Pigeon Forge breakfast places, especially buckwheat.
- UT football is more than a game. It’s a tradition and a way of life.
What do you think?